Goodfella

Regarding territories rules

Goodfella    0

Hello there.

I'm not sure I understand these 2 points correctly :

"Only single walls around the flag pole is allowed" --> Does it mean I can't built a two-floor building ? If I put a wooden wall above another one I am off-rule ?

"The base of the flag pole must be accessible" --> How can I prevent the flag from being stolen then ?

kuplion    88
On 10/23/2017 at 12:03 AM, Goodfella said:

Hello there.

I'm not sure I understand these 2 points correctly :

"Only single walls around the flag pole is allowed" --> Does it mean I can't built a two-floor building ? If I put a wooden wall above another one I am off-rule ?

"The base of the flag pole must be accessible" --> How can I prevent the flag from being stolen then ?

The layered wall basically means don't sandwhich the walls together. And the flag being accessible means that it must be able to be stolen if the raiding players are able to breach all the way to it, so don't hide it in a wall, an object, or something like a rock, for example.

Goodfella    0
On 24/10/2017 at 4:41 AM, kuplion said:

The layered wall basically means don't sandwhich the walls together. And the flag being accessible means that it must be able to be stolen if the raiding players are able to breach all the way to it, so don't hide it in a wall, an object, or something like a rock, for example.

Ok for the "flag in rock or onther object" thing.

But by sandwiching, do you mean I can't put two walls on top of each other or do you mean it horizontally (like two walls the same height but next to each other) ?

kuplion    88
12 hours ago, Goodfella said:

Ok for the "flag in rock or onther object" thing.

But by sandwiching, do you mean I can't put two walls on top of each other or do you mean it horizontally (like two walls the same height but next to each other) ?

Literally like this:

III is a no no.

Goodfella    0
1 hour ago, kuplion said:

Literally like this:

III is a no no.

Allright then, now I get it :D (although due to a bug I have a wall a bit like this , in front of another, but I can't move or remove it anymore, it's like It'not me who built it :/ )

Thanks for your answers !

Edited by Goodfella

Rift    0

add on to this point are we able to place destroyable stuff over flag such as wooden pillars for instance they can be destroyed by someone with charges so would that be ok?

kuplion    88
1 hour ago, Rift said:

add on to this point are we able to place destroyable stuff over flag such as wooden pillars for instance they can be destroyed by someone with charges so would that be ok?

Yeah that would be cool. :)

Rompastomp    32

I apply the test if you cannot walk between the walls that have been placed around the flag I call that a violation.

• Like 1